Sijun Forums Forum Index
My Profile Search Who's Online Member List FAQ Register Login Sijun Forums Forum Index

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3    Sijun Forums Forum Index >> Random Musings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author   Topic : "Anyone lived here?"
strata

Member #

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 5:26 am     Reply with quote
I lived in spain for three months a few years back.. and yes it was very nice... there is nothing on the planet better than NOT being in sweden for our winters... ick...

anyhoo, I lived at the very south of Spain in a little village called Torremolinos (15 minutes from Malaga) which was basically a tourist town which fit me just fine'n dandy... didn't really go to any of the larger cities though (malaga isn't that big) so I can't vouch for them... but I can say one thing... living in spain and making usd's is a goldmine... and it didn't rain the entire time I was there (although it was 34 degrees celcius at night so be careful not to get a flat with the balcony facing the direction at which the sun rises)
tayete

Member #

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 5:42 am     Reply with quote
And....so? I am curious about your last decision Socar! (I forgot, if you are not a vegetarian, you'll love Spain).
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sijun Forums Forum Index -> Random Musings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: